Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Forgotten Trinity


I picked up this book and figured it would do exactly what I wanted, biblical exposition for the One Being of God and the defense of the three Divine Persons...I was exactly right. James White does a great job defending the obvious, the deity of Christ, which is just an extension of what Athanasius had to fight for against the Arians as we today have to against the Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses. For the first half of the book White gives, in my mind, a complete defense of Christ being God. He then moves on to what I found very interesting and thought provoking and that is the defense of the Holy Spirit being divine. I didn't need persuading, but was very much enriched by this one volume text on the subject by one of my favorites. This book is one that you will find as a very easy read and one that you will also not be able to put down if you have ever had to defend the Deity of our Lord.


I agree with White that most of us cannot defend the Trinity or much less define the Deity biblically. If you fall in this category please don't hesitate and grab this defense of our great and glorious God. Link to Buy


1 Comment:

Seth McBee said...

just making sure that the comments feed works